Submit Your Tuition Deposit
Pay Your Tuition Deposit
- The tuition deposit is $125.00.
- You are able to pay your tuition deposit online through the applicant portal.
- If you plan on attending Buffalo State and are having trouble paying the tuition deposit, please contact us as (716) 878-4017.
- To guarantee your spot in the Fall 2020 semester, you must pay your tuition deposit by May 1st (Or within 30 days of your acceptance letter if after May 1st).
Follow The Steps Below!
Step #1. Log-In To The Applicant Portal
- If you are logging in for the first time: Please use the email address that you used to apply. An email has been sent to you under the subject "Thank you for applying!" with a temporary PIN and instructions that you can use to sign in. If you did not receive the email, click "Forgot Your Password?" and enter your email address to be emailed a new PIN.
- If you are a returning user: Use your Email Address and Password from your initial login.
Step #2. Submit Admissions Reply Form
- Scroll down to the bottom section of your protal and click the "Admissions Reply Form" link. After you click that link, you will be redirected to to the form, where you can click "I ACCEPT my offer of admission" and then submit the form.
Step #3. Submit Payment
- After you submit the "Admissions Reply Form" you will be redirected back to your student portal. At the top of the portal, you will now see that you have a "Payment Due." Please click the link the reads "Submit Payment for $125.00 USD." Simply follow the prompts to pay the submit the payment. Please note: Students who are accepted into the EOP program at Buffalo State do not need to submit a payment. However, these students are required to submit the "Admissions Reply Form" (Step #2).
You are welcome to call, text or email the Admissions Office with any questions. We have created a short video (below) to help walk you through the process of paying your tuition deposit.